Your first visit
For most of our practitioners you will require a valid referral from your GP or another specialist. You can request an appointment online or call the site at which your specialist works.
What to bring on the day
On the day of your appointment, please ensure you:
- bring your referral with you (if you have not already supplied it to us),
- arrive 10 minutes early to fill out any paperwork or complete the patient information form before you arrive, or bring it with you if you have already completed it
- bring your Medicare, concession and private health insurance cards,
- bring information on all current medications (including over the counter or herbal preparations),
- bring any relevant tests or scans, and
- are prepared with any questions you may have.
Cancelling your appointment
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible by calling the site direct. Failure to provide at least 24 hours’ notice may result in a non-attendance fee.